On a daily basis Operators have a responsibility to ‘properly instruct’ their drivers so they can comply with the law.
Foster Tachographs and Transport Compliance provide both Driver CPC (click here) and Bespoke Training Courses.
Therefore, whether the need is to address the Driver CPC requirements of the driver or a specific issue within your organisation, linked to transport law or compliance where we can tailor the training to a bespoke need we can offer expert trainers and therefore expert training.
As Driver CPC arrived, so did a large number of training companies, however, please don’t believe that we are all the same.
Training is only useful if drivers learn, becoming more efficient and compliant. We only use proven and accredited experts, those same people who also attend Courts and Public Inquiries, who have extensive knowledge in their subject area and have the ability to transfer that knowledge to delegates, providing the highest quality training in the United Kingdom, but at realistic prices.
TRAINING TO MEET ALL TRANSPORT COMPLIANCE NEEDS
As well as our Driver CPC Training Courses, Foster Tachographs and Transport Compliance are able to provide training bespoke to the requirements of the individual Operator or person. Over the years, we have undertaken a training course for: –
· Directors of Transport Business – Identifying his responsibilities and potential risks.
· Operator Planning
· Specific Driver Training related to specific incidents or events that have occurred within the transport industry.
· Training on analysis in order that analysts are looking and reporting on all the relevant matters and issues and utilising the specific software in use, to the best effect within an Operator’s business.
· Specific Training on Maintenance Systems.
· In other words, we can undertake training in any part of Road Transport Compliance and in so doing, ensuring that your operation is safer, more effective and less at risk on Britain’s roads today.
If you have a specific requirement for training, then please give us a call or complete the enquiry form and we will be pleased to assist and offer you training directly from the Experts who present cases at Public Inquiries and in Court.
HIGH-QUALITY DRIVER CPC COURSES, DELIVERED BY EXPERTS IN TRANSPORT COMPLIANCE
We have over 50 hours of courses available. This ranges from picking 2 x 3.5 hours from our modular courses to 7-hour courses and a 21 hours course run over 3 days. For greater details of each course please click on the link below:
A few reasons to choose us for delivering the training that you need:
- We only ever write and deliver our own courses, we do not buy a package off the shelf (as many other providers do, who are also unaware that some of these packages are inaccurate, or in some cases blatantly wrong);
- We will NOT deliver death by PowerPoint to any of our delegates – our courses are interactive with real life case studies and experiences, bringing the person of the training to life;
- Courses are delivered by those with a real knowledge and not a script; we will answer delegates questions and by interaction ensure knowledge is transferred;
So, when considering who to use for training delivery to meet either a driver’s legal requirement to receive 35 hours training by 9th September 2019 or for a Group within a Company, please think, do you want to use those 7 hours to learn, improve knowledge and subsequently reduce the risk of prosecution significantly; or simply to tick a box to say I’ve sat there for 7 hours being spoken to and not trained.
An Operator considering which training provider to engage to fulfil their requirements should consider the following: Do you want your training to be constructive, improve knowledge and substantially reduce the risk of prosecution, or do you want it to simply tick a box? The legal requirement is to have undertaken 35 hours of training by the 9thof September – it makes sense to make the training worthwhile.
We are happy to answer any question you have or provide you with an estimate. Just send us a message.
01772 655 155
On the web: