The Admin stuff about JAUPT approved Courses
Written and delivered by experts in Transport Compliance Management and working knowledge of industry regulations means we can provide you with first-class training services for your Transport Managers, Transport Planners and other operational staff
Foster Tachographs and Transport Compliance is a fully accredited and JAUPT approved Driver CPC training provider. With our team on board, your workforce will quickly benefit from our expertise and knowledge, learning about legislation, improving processes and significantly reducing the risk of breaches or accidents which could lead to prosecution. We can also provide your operators and drivers with a range of bespoke training services in other related industry subjects, tailor-made to your exact requirements.
Written and delivery by Experts in transport compliance management
Our specialist expertise in transport compliance management and working knowledge of industry regulations means we can provide you with first-class training services for your drivers and office staff.
With the Foster Tachographs team on board, your workforce will quickly benefit from our expertise and knowledge, learning about legislation, improving processes and significantly reducing the risk of breaches or accidents which could lead to prosecution.
At the same time, we are delighted to advise that all of our courses are now JAUPT approved for Driver CPC Qualification. Therefore, for those attending, who already hold a vocational entitlement, these courses will provide them not only with the wealth of knowledge required for Compliance in today’s world, but also gives them hours towards the 35 hours required for the Driver CPC.
Foster Tachographs Limited is a fully accredited JAUPT Training Centre and JAUPT approved Driver CPC training provider.
We know there are many training providers out there, but here are what we believe are 6 very good reasons why you should choose Foster Tachographs & Transport Compliance as your provider:
1. All our trainers are EXPERTS in their subject area. We DO NOT and WILL NOT use trainers who are not experts in the subject that delivering. As a Company, Foster Tachographs & Transport Compliance are recognised as leading UK Experts, we will not do anything to jeopardise that reputation.
Therefore, you, the customer, can be assured that the Course is being delivered by someone who knows what they are teaching, giving you access to the highest standards and quality Driver CPC training across the UK.
2. Unlike many other providers, we will not join a consortium to buy and deliver ‘off the shelf’ training packages. We write and deliver our OWN Training Courses, and these are written by OUR Experts. The consequence is that we deliver accurate, up to date and appropriate courses for the customer.
3. Our Training Courses are interactive and collaborative. There will be questions, and these are encouraged both ways; from trainer to delegates and delegates to trainer. The best way to learn is through the delegate fully understanding the subject and through dialogue and direct participation, we can be certain that there has been a proper understanding of the subject.
4. Because our trainers are experts they have the knowledge, we do not read from a script or create death by PowerPoint as we know many have experienced. Consequently, delegates learn, when they learn they can put the learning into effect in the course of the day thereby improving day-to-day processes and significantly reducing the risk of breaches or accidents which could lead to prosecution.
5. We provide this high-quality training all over the UK. Foster Tachographs & Transport Compliance know the Transport Industry and that the need for training is not always 9-5 on a weekday. Therefore, if you need training we can arrange a course at a time and location to suit your needs.
NB. This applies to Operators or a Group of Drivers in an area that wishes to book a training course we can also arrange that – please complete the Driver CPC Enquiry/Booking Form and we will contact you.
We are affordable, just because we use experts does not mean we are out of reach price wise. Indeed, we charge less than many providers you find on the internet who don’t use experts
We are providing a variety of JAUPT approved courses. All Driver CPC training must be provided in 7-hour blocks in building towards the Driver CPC Qualification card to complete your 35 hours of training. The seven hours excludes any breaks, which will be two for approximately 15 minutes and a half hour for lunch.
For additional flexibility, enabling a greater coverage of courses from EU Drivers’ Hours Regulations, Driver Walk-Round Checks, The Highway Code to name a few, we have also created a series of 3.5 hours training courses where you can choose the courses to be delivered, still undertaking them consecutively to achieve a 7-hour block.
Upon request group courses can be provided to clients to suit your needs.
Half Day Training (Day/Evening)
All of the 7 hours and range of 3.5-hour periodic training modules can be done in a single day whenever it is suitable for you, either during the day or afternoon and evening.
Don’t forget that the 3.5-hour modules training can be combined in two parts to make 7 hours of periodic training. Drivers who attend 3.5-hour DCPC courses must complete the required minimum of 7 hours (2×3.5 hours) within a 24 hours period. Therefore, this provides drivers and employers flexibility to adapt their courses by mixing and matching half-day courses to suit training needs.
This is the best option for drivers and employers who are unable to attend training during the week (Monday – Friday). They could either attend a block programme over 5 weekends (Saturday – Sunday) or locate on to any Saturday or Sunday courses to complete the 7 hours of training at a time.
Three days Transport Manager Course
This will especially be of benefit for Drivers, Transport Managers, Operations Managers, Compliance Managers, in fact any Management involved in the day to day running of your fleet that have a Driver CPC card and haven’t got enough hours to finish the 5-year periodic cycle because it is approved by JAUPT and will count as 21 hours of Driver CPC Training Requirements.
What to bring with you:
You must bring one of these to your Driver CPC training course:
· a photocard driving licence
· a valid passport
· a digital tachograph card
· a Driver CPC card
Certificate of attendance
You will get a certificate of attendance at the end of the course. It belongs to you – your employer isn’t allowed to keep it.
Your Driver CPC training record
We will enter your training on your Driver CPC training record. Contact us if it isn’t showing on your record 5 days after the course.
If you miss your training deadline
If you miss your training deadline, you can’t drive professionally without the Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC).
You can be fined up to £1,000 for driving professionally without the Driver CPC.
We are happy to answer any question you have or provide you with an estimate. Just send us a message.
01772 655 155
On the web: