TCP, our Transport Compliance Package.
TOTAL COMPLIANCE PACKAGE
Many of our Customers benefit from more than one of our services over a period of time and therefore we have developed the FTTC Transport Compliance Package.
This enables clients to select the services they require, the quantity needed and over what period of time (up to 12 months; reviewed and renewed annually) and the service is then paid for on a monthly basis over the agreed time period.
So whichever services an Operator would benefit from they can pick and mix those from which they will benefit the most.
By using the FTTC Transport Compliance Package, it means:
- You can have CONFIDENCE that your systems are being overseen and any concerns identified and reported to those who are required to know;
- You are able to evidence to an Enforcement Officer, Traffic Commissioner or other body that you are taking Compliance seriously and being PROACTIVE in order to maintain and improve compliance;
- You have internal documents and evidenced procedures to SUPPORT COMPLIANCE for drivers, vehicles, training, improvements, internal audits to name just a few;
- Your PROCEDURES AND DOCUMENTS ARE UP TO DATE in accordance with the law and its interpretation;
- You have EVIDENCE of and access to up to date TRAINING for all Transport Personnel, from drivers to Directors;
- Access to and evidence of EXTERNAL AUDITS AND REPORTS to Board and Transport Manager level to ensure that the processes in place are being effectively also having the evidence to support that aspect not only through internal documents, but also external reporting from a reliable and respected Company..
You can choose any services covered by the FTTC Transport Compliance Package, and these include, but are not limited to:
- Tachograph Systems Audits
- Maintenance Systems Audits
- Full Compliance Systems Audits – Tachographs, Maintenance, O’ Licence
- Internal Document preparation and supply
- Internal Compliance Procedure Processes
- Bespoke Compliance Induction Documents
- Transport Manager/Operations/Compliance Manager 3 Day Course
- Operator Licensing
- Compliance Refresher 1 Day Course
- Bureau Analysis
- Driver CPC Courses
- Bespoke Training
To talk to us about FOSTER COMPLIANCE, please call 01772-655155 or complete the Contact Us Form below.
We are happy to answer any question you have or provide you with an estimate. Just send us a message.
01772 655 155
On the web: